Sunday, April 29, 2012

A yard transformed...


As I was working in my backyard today I felt the similarities...
My front yard is more neighbor friendly and has a slightly different look then my backyard. The grass is cut and trimmed, the trees are kept up, the flowers are in their proper place for viewing and it looks pretty much like everyone's else's. My backyard is more spontaneous and whimsical. It's an ongoing project that is added to and taken away as I feel and it is not visible for all to see. So as I was working I felt like the front yard was my physical outside body - one that is perceived slightly different than what is on my insides. My inside ( my heart and soul ) is a mix of surprise with a little trust and surrender.  My yard is evolving and changing like I am. Anytime I need a little "pick me up - of spirit" I just need to step out into natures wonder and I remember...


No comments:

Post a Comment