Sunday, January 19, 2014

Camera...

"Life is like a camera...
Focus on what's important. 
Capture the good times.
Develop from the negative, and if things don't work out,
take another shot."

When I was in my twenties, I went to a community college to get my associate degree in graphic arts ( not what I wanted, but that's another story, for another day), and I took photography as an elective and loved it. I even had high hopes of continuing on to finish my next two years in photography. But somewhere along the way I lost that and when I saw this quote it brought that feeling back. But it's something to thing about doing more of, as another creative outlet in my life. All my children have enjoyed taking pictures, and my oldest son use to build pin hole cameras and had a dark room in his home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment