Thursday, July 17, 2014

You've Got Mail...


As a child, my sister and mom found it funny because I loved checking the mail and I always got so excited when I found something for me. That hasn't changed, I still love going to the mailbox to see what's there. And when I was a child writing letters and sending cards was more of a common thing then it is now. So yesterday when I checked my mail I found this card addressed to me from a friend I've missed and haven't been able to see in quit awhile. It was special because it wasn't my birthday or a holiday, it was just a card to say "thinking about you", and wanting to know how my life is and catching me up on what's new in her life. It made my heart smile and brought back a sweet memory. Thank you dear friend... it was greatly appreciated!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment