Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What Really Matters...

"By making art, you will be recording what you are living through and what you are learning about it. A drawing and a sentence or two in a sketchbook turn those everyday moments into something significant. Your art will set a frame around it and give you perspective on what really matters."

I came across a book called "Art before Breakfast" (A billion ways to be more creative no matter how busy you are), by Danny Gregory. It was in my local library, which anyone who knows me knows how much I love the library. The quote above is from a sentence he wrote at the beginning of the book that I loved. I will probably write a few more as I continue to read the book. So far I'm enjoying the book and if nothing else it is a good reminder to what really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment