Sunday, March 22, 2020

Music

https://pixabay.com/users/danielkirsch

"Everything in the Universe has a rhythm, everything dances."
Maya Angelou


When I was a teenager I use to play the guitar and write music. It was therapeutic for me during that time of my life. I haven't played in years and never really thought of myself as a music lover, but I think I am, more then I give myself credit for. Yesterday my daughter showed me how to make a playlist on YouTube and we had so much fun gathering old and new songs. I'm excited to have music at my fingertips and be able to sing and even dance if it moves me. So after being enveloped in music most of the day, I realized that it still has much to offer me. Providing good memories, creating new ones, a reason to smile and a reason to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment