Sunday, January 10, 2010

Choices...

Each moment gives me another opportunity to be present and aware of what choices I am making. I have been trying to make a effort each morning to choose to do the things that I value in my life for me, first. I wake up, feed the animals, drink my glass of water, do my yoga (I feel a differences in my stiff bones), choose a healthy breakfast and sit down to work on my writing (even if only for 5 or 10 minutes). Then I will check my email/ facebook and allow myself to play some games that I enjoy. Sounds so simple but each morning I have to make a conscious effort or else I will be off doing whatever it is that takes my time and leaves me feeling bad at the end of the day that I didn't do what I felt was important to me. So far so good - one moment at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment