Monday, January 18, 2010

A welcoming breeze......

I am beginning to feel a "welcoming breeze" flowing across my life. A time to step back and be present. A time to allow good things to come, and embrace the gifts.

A beautiful friend gave my son a computer, a man knocked on my door and I will soon have a free roof and I wait in gratitude as the universe brings my hearts desire. I don't know where they come from and it is not for me to wonder - only to sit in expectancy with a thankful heart. I believe in the circle of life, and we are all connected. I love giving! Recently I gave time to my son David. We came up with a new and exciting lunch he had never tried before ( our own chicken patty sandwich -YUM), I took a ready made dinner to a friend and just yesterday I offered a cough drop to a stranger that didn't seem to be able to stop coughing.
It's like when you go to the ocean and walk down to the waters edge, close your eyes and the gentle breeze caresses you. You can't help but smile...........

No comments:

Post a Comment