Sunday, February 14, 2010

Perception......

Every Minus is Half of a Plus

Its time to consider the possibility that what I thought was "wrong" with me may actually be what's "right" with me. I placed judgement upon myself and that is easy to correct - a change in perception. Here is a list to help you ponder "what's RIGHT with you"

NEGATIVE POSITIVE
apprehensive - cautious, vigilant, reasonable

class clown - tension reliever, lighten-upper

controlling - leadership, take charge, stay on purpose

daredevil - risk taker, over comer if fear

dark past - preparation for higher service,
advocate for downtrodden

demanding - claiming rights based on worthiness

disabled - over comer, shift focus to unusual
areas of ability, inspire others

dreamer - visionary, poet, mystic

judgemental/critical - discerning, discriminating

miserly - prudence, self control, wise

misfit - independent, inner-directed

naive - innocent, virginal, pure heart

non-committal - willing to live the truth in the
moment, adaptable to change

obsessive - thorough, detail-oriented

reclusive - inner-directed, contemplative

rebellious/argumentative - challenger of status quo

stubborn - persistent, demands rights

I hope this list will help you see yourself in a different light and celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment