Sunday, September 12, 2010

Surrender to.....

Don't be afraid to surrender to the void.
The void isn't empty
it's filled with the Divine.
Words by: Marianne Williamson


My present moment today is about surrendering to the void. A place full of questions waiting for my answers to what is true for me. It's about jumping off into the unknown, knowing only that I don't have to go there alone. I am on this earth to give love and be loved. To stop clinging to "lack" and be present and open to what each moment can offer me. I am surrounded by SO many wonderful people, just their presence is a constant reminder of how loved and full my life is. I will live this moment today with gratitude and excitement. And a huge thank you to all that have chosen to come along for the ride of a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment