Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Charlie's Angels...

This January I started taking classes at my community college. I took classes at this same facility twenty plus years ago and things have changed a bit since then. You can now take on line classes and never step foot in a class room. And all communication with those classes is through email and forum's. I realized the other day that talking with "virtual people" (no picture) made me feel a little like the "Charlie's Angels" (it is a show from the 80's). This person gives you an assignment and then you take it, accomplish it, all the while talking back and forth but never seeing them. Eventually I will finish the class and not know who or what this person looks or sounds like. It will take some getting use to. I don't go through a fast food drive through sometimes because I like actually seeing and talking with someone, so I go in instead. But I have to say it is nice to go to school in my PJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment