Sunday, January 9, 2011

The "stuff"...

I have been waiting to get back in my garage and start the process of clearing out again. All the projects I had going on are finished and I can once again work on getting rid of and organizing. What a great way to start the new year. It feels so good! I am a person who doesn't like a lot of "stuff" around. But the funny part is I have been surrounded with family members who love to collect "Stuff" or should I say "their stuff collects". Now this is not to say I don't have my own piles around my house. But mine is mostly from laziness and not wanting to take the time to figure out where to put something. I do have to admit that I have a enormous pile of fabric that has collected over the years and I have done very little with it. Part of me is afraid that if I use it I won't be able to get more and another part is overwhelmed with where to even start. That is one of my goals this year is to make something with all the material until it is gone. I have always believed that clearing out allows more room for abundance to flow freely. And my challenge is to allow those around me to find what works for them and their "stuff". My middle son finally decided to go through his "stuff" and said he was amazed at how much can accumulates that he didn't even care about anymore.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment