Sunday, November 20, 2011

Change is Beautiful...


As I was driving down the highway yesterday, I noticed the tree's changing from fall to winter. I have learned over the last few years to really love the bare trees and to enjoy the change. While looking at the trees I realize they tell me, "one thing is for sure - change happens, but that doesn't mean it is a bad thing, Change can be BEAUTIFUL". I guess it's all the way you look at it. I have always allowed "change" in my life to be a scary, dreaded, unwelcome process. But little by little I'm finding the unknown that change brings more of a welcoming place to be. A place that I allow myself to "just be" and it's okay, because I know I am not alone on this journey and I am loving myself more each day. And with that, I know - ALL IS WELL...

No comments:

Post a Comment