Monday, November 28, 2011

Home...


It's good to be home.
When I am away on a trip or even away for a whole day I always look forward to coming home. It wasn't always like that, but now my home is a warm and welcoming place. A home that is filled with love and a safe place to "be". I love being able to have someone drop by and feel the freedom to entertain people knowing that it's more then a house, it's a home where memories are made. This house for two of my children has been the only home they have known. It's not perfect but neither are we. I try to live by a saying a dear friend said to me once... "If you want to come visit me feel free to stop by, if you want to see my house let me know two weeks ahead of time". This helps me keep the focus on what is important - my friendships and not if everything is in perfect order or in the condition I would like.
WELCOME HOME...

No comments:

Post a Comment