Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Sad Heart...


Divorce and separation aren't always a "bad" thing, but I always find it saddens my heart just a little when I hear of others going through it. I was listening to a friend last night share her journey with this issue and one of my neighbors (that I am not very close to) but are now going their separate ways. Not sure if it's because I've been there, done that and it strikes a cord with me and I can relate - I don't know. I just know when I encounter it, my heart is sad and always a little surprised that once again it is happening to someone. In someways I don't want to feel any other way. I don't want it to be so expected and normal that it doesn't faze me at all. So for all those I know and those I don't that are going through this situation - I will be thinking of you today.

A friend told me once: that is was better to live for awhile uncomfortable in the truth then comfortable in a lie. I Pick TRUTH...

No comments:

Post a Comment