Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pickles...




I made sweet pickles for the first time this week. It was SO much fun to take cucumbers from my garden and transform them. I love looking at them in the jars and because they are canned they will last until I need them, so when the cucumber season is over I will still have pickles to eat. My next attempt is to try dill pickles.
I'm the kind of person that needs a little help and support when I'm starting something new. After having done it, it seems really easy but not having ever experienced it, I felt intimidated. I am proud of myself for asking for help and it was really fun to do it with someone else. Even other things in life that aren't always intimidating it just is fun to do it with friends.
Thank you for being a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment