Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stuff...


As I was walking into the Target Store today I noticed a few people walking out with big plastic bins. Now I think the bins serve great purposes but my first thought was " oh I have quite a few empty bins in my garage so that must mean I have less STUFF then I use too because they were all full at one time" and to me that is a good feeling. I am not a great collector or things but I do have "my stuff" that is taking up more room then it needs too. Like my HUGE pile of scrap material. It is taking up (and then some) a very big book shelf in my room. I have tapered it down ( I know it would be hard to believe if you saw it) and gotten myself to throw out piles - but the mountain remains. My goal is to make things out of the scraps but I hope that if there comes a point when I need to let go - I can. So in this present moment I am celebrating my empty bins and piles that I WAS able to throw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment