Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Expands..

"LIfe shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
~Anais Nin

This is so true for me! As opportunities present themselves in my life, each one is an chance to step up in courage and say "yes." Even ones as simple as a friend who gave me a shirt she no longer wanted and she thought it looked like me. But it had some sparkles on it and my first instinct was to think "oh I will stand out, it's just not me." I took it home and with time to reflect, I see it as a small step to open up and be seen. And another friend wants to have a small ceremony to celebrate my new stage in life, and again my first thought was, " oh no, I don't want to be the center of attention in a group." Each one I am choosing to offer myself with courage and grace

No comments:

Post a Comment