Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love like the sun...


"When people stand up and shine their light, it shines a light on other people's darkness. When someone is sending me negativity or hate, its not because I'm wrong or did something wrong, it's a projection of what's inside them onto me. And the same goes for me. When I'm in a negative or angry state, I tend to project that state onto others.
My aim in life is to try to love like the sun - which shines on everyone the same."

It's hard sometimes to remember whatever someone is saying to me is their own reflection from their interpretation. But the same is true for me to them. It's a good reminder as I go to a gathering of friends today to - love like the sun - which shines on everyone the same! And that would include myself. I find the more I can embrace and love myself the less I project onto others because I come from a place of pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment