Saturday, July 20, 2013

Discouraged...


Every time I go out in my back yard, I come back in with nothing but discouragement. My garden and plants (lavender, rosemary etc.) are all about dead. My neighbor who just moved out had a landscaper come in and spray chemicals all over his side of the fence trying to make it look better for the new owner ( there was a lot of over grown ivy he was trying to get rid of). My garden and plants were backed up against his fence and with all this endless rain we've had, the chemicals washed down and left all my hard work in a pile of useless mess. And I can't ever have my garden there again because the chemicals are in the dirt. I just want to give up! I really really miss my garden harvest. Maybe I can try to look at it as not defeated but just a challenge to figure out. I can start container gardening?

No comments:

Post a Comment