Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Leaning...


The past few days I've had a lot of practice "leaning in to my uncomfortableness." From packages that aren't arriving and I need the product sooner then later, people not saying when their coming or delivering what they said they would, or someone for months inattentive to the project that we have continually worked on. But the uncomfortableness is "my need" to know things in advance. I'm a person who likes predicability, and I like to schedule thing ahead of time so I know what to expect. Then there is the other part of me that wants to be free to be more spontaneous and less predicable. Others are my mirror to what I need to see. They are free to be who they are and it's my uncomfortableness that I need to look at an work on. Because then I can see the other people in a different light.

No comments:

Post a Comment