Monday, December 16, 2013

A day of love...

While doing a food demo yesterday, somedays the times goes by slow and sometimes fast. Yesterday was a very slow day, so I usually use it to people watch or write things down that I need to work on. What I notices yesterday was a lot of love, from grandparents enjoying their grandkids, parents being patient and loving with their children, couples young and old holding hands and just lots of good cheer! It left me feeling like there really is a lot of love in the world, happy people loving each other, parents genuinely enjoying being with their children. At times my world is small and though it is filled with all those things, I don't see a whole mass of interacting with a large group like that. So it was nice... to watch a " day of love" go by me one person at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment