Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mentor...

Everyone in life should be assigned a mentor while growing up if you don't have one. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a register to be able to sign up if you need one and receive your very own mentor to help you in your life. For me, not growing up with anyone to really be there to guide me, answer questions, boost my confidence, be my cheerleader, serve as a role model, I've found it hard so many times in my life to move forward and try thing or be adventurous. I have this beautiful woman helping me, guiding me, nudging me ever so gentle, and just being my genuine friend and it is truly wonderful. It's hard to describe what it feels like to have someone do that for you, when it's something they don't have to do. To give of themselves so lovingly to benefit another... a gift that is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment