Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Choose...

"It doesn't matter what you didn't accomplish. It doesn't matter that you haven't looked at your goal for over a month or abandoned it like a piece of fruit in the back of the refrigerator and it has now grown spores. Choose again today."
Tama J. Kieves

Reading this makes me feel a little better. Today I was overwhelmed with my to-do list and all the different areas in my life I'm trying to accomplish things in. When I feel like this. it reminds me of a book called "Bird by Bird" by Anne Lamont ( I think the title came from Anne's brother had a report to do on birds and didn't know where to start and she said to him, bird by bird. You can probable google the exact story). I can accomplish each task, one at a time and love myself for each thing done and forgive myself for those I abandoned. I can choose again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment