Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Years...

 
I have this habit of holding on to the last little bit of somethings, afraid I won't have anymore. I'm not sure if it was from my growing up years of not having much in material things and then in a marriage where money went down the drain like water. But this hand soap in the picture a friend gave me at least five years ago and the little bag of herbs for putting in your bath a friend gave me about that long ago. So my goal this past year was to actually use and enjoy them and know when they were gone that other good things will come into my life. I'm proud to say the soap is almost empty and I have one bag left to use in my bath water. It feels okay, like I will have enough of what I need and want in my life without having to hold on, thinking that somehow if I don't use that last little bit I'll always have it. I do that with other things in my life too and have worked to release in order to expect more good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment