Monday, February 11, 2013

Change...


Change is hard sometimes, even in the smallest of things. I've had to recently change banks and I'm trying to get use to the new system. It seems like a small thing and I know once I get use to it, a year from now it will seem easy. But right now I just want to scream " I don't want to change, I liked it the way it was." Not so much because I loved where I was banking but because it was familiar. Good reminder that familiar is not always the best place to be. I guess I feel like I have so much stepping out of my comfort zone right now in my life I didn't welcome this unexpected change. But life, if nothing else, is about change, and I can either go kicking and screaming or allow it to be. So today I allowed myself to kick and scream a little and that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment