Friday, February 1, 2013

Simple...


"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."

Simple - is what I felt like I was. But I am finding out as I'm constructing a business of making cooking  simple, my brain is complicated. I struggle with trying to convey what I've learned in simple terms but it's not coming out that way and I get overwhelming and ends up getting nothing done. So my goal is to see if I can break my ideas into small pieces and FOCUS on just that. As my cooking style has changed over the years it has granted me wisdom and a lot of pleasure which I'm looking forward to sharing with others.  If I could just open the hatch of my brain and dump it on the paper I'd be making head way. But it's a challenge that I'm willing to work on because it will produce amazing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment