Sunday, February 10, 2013

Seeds and Garlic...


I'm getting spring fever so today I'm going to plant some seeds. I already have garlic growing from when I planted it in the end of Oct-Nov. If you've never grown garlic you should try it. You don't need a garden, you could use a fair size pot of dirt and take the cloves ( don't even need to take the skin off) and put them, one clove at a time ( because each clove is a new plant - plant pointed side up) in the dirt. And in the spring you have garlic! Just know that you may want to plant more then you think. I use a lot of garlic and I thought "surely a dozen would be enough - nope." This year I planted twice as much and I'm not sure that will even be enough. But none the less I am excited about it. So easy ~ So yummy! Happy Planting...

No comments:

Post a Comment