Saturday, May 25, 2013

Destiny...


"We get side tracked in life by so many people who squash our dreams, but in reality it’s not them, it’s US squashing our dreams, by accepting their opinion and assessment of the situation, instead of making our opinion and self-approval, what matters most."
words borrowed from; The Daily Love

I've done this so many times in my life, gotten side tracked and let another's opinion squash my dreams. They only had to say one negative thing and that was all I needed to hear. It was what I was already feeling and their words just gave me the excuse to tell myself I was right all along. But ultimately it is not them or anyone else that is to blame. My destiny is in my hands and we each speak from our own story and experience and their experience is not mine nor mine theirs. 
Self-love + self-approval = my destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment