Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Willing...


"Standing in our power isn't about how wonderful we are, as much as it's about how willing we are. We are willing to give what we have. We are willing to let our own sad opinion of ourselves grumbles in the background, but not stop us from standing in the foreground or standing on the new ground of sharing our true selves."
Words from book: Inspired & Unstoppable

For me it goes back to that "being vulnerable thing." I have to gather courage to KNOW that I will be okay if exposed. And to want it more then not, because not exposing myself keeps me stuck! I'm willing to take small steps, like writing on this blog everyday. That is bold for me and the longer I do it the more comfortable I'm becoming. Then I'll take another step then another...

No comments:

Post a Comment