Monday, May 20, 2013

Miracle...


"The mind that is aligned with Love simply observes the circumstances and chooses not to label them. We feel the feelings that come with each circumstance, but we do not let them define us or keep us stuck in a rut. We let the feelings come and go like a gust of wind - unattached and aware.
Because we do not know what is going to happen next, if we choose to prevent or resist the present moment, we may actually be interrupting and stopping a miracle in progress."

Words borrowed from: http://thedailylove.com

If I KNEW a miracle was in progress I would stop resisting the present moment, but since I can't do that, I have to TRUST, and "let the present moment happen." Allowing circumstances to come and go is a habit I will continue to work on. My brain wants to figure it out and have it all make sense. So simply being an observer allows me to relax more and just let "it" be.

No comments:

Post a Comment