Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Positive...


Today started out as a struggle to maintain my positive outlook, but I was determined to not go down that slipper slope, and when I made that decision I had one thing after the other happen to reinforce that intention. It started with this sign someone randomly put among the cookies at the check out, then as I was leaving the store, I ran into a lady who I had known from living in my community ( our kids went to the same school when they were little) and she stopped and chatted with me and said when the weather stays warm we should go for a walk. Then the rain held off until I got done with dog walking. The the lady who runs the pet sitting service text me to let me know someone made a comment to her that I always leave the best written updates for the clients. I think a couple more things happened but they escape me now ( that's what happens when I don't write them down). All in all ~ ( as the note said)  Today is a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment