Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scary...


"Letting go is scary. It's a free fall, an act of surrender."
"We're not use to letting go. We're used to hanging on for dear life. We hang on for lots of reasons."
"We're simply afraid of the free fall, afraid of coming alive as ourselves."
"Letting go frees up your energy and your attention. In the open field of surrender lie the seeds of new possibilities."
Daphne Rose Kingma

In my process of letting go of my house, these are all good things I need to keep remembering. And letting go is not something that I only do once, it is part of life! When I'm done with this process there will be another and another. Each bringing me to a deeper sense of wonder and possibilities for my life. But as I stand in the midst of the emotions, I have a hard time seeing all that can and will be. But I am grateful to be surrounded by people that can see what I can not and one day I will look back and gaze upon the vision they knew was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment