Sunday, February 9, 2014

Steps...

"We are grateful for fear, but allow ourselves to make a choice from a higher place, from a place of trust. The ironic thing is that once we die to fear, we can live. So living does require that we die, that we die to our fears, our doubts, and our old ways of thinking. We must take that first scary step out with trust that we will either know how to fly or that we will be caught.

You would think as many times in my life as I've taken that first scary step it would become easier. But today it doesn't feel like it. Maybe because each of the different steps is another fear that needs to be conquered. And I can look back on my other experiences and KNOW, that trust brought me through and I either learned how to fly or I was caught. 

No comments:

Post a Comment