Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Connect...


Sometimes we all just need to be heard and listened too. Today I went to talk with someone and to find that person I could connect with on a regular bases just to chat about my struggles and hopes and dreams. I've always been a care taker and people have told me over the years what a good listener I am, but I've found myself lacking in my own place/space to find the safe and listening ear that I need. "They" say the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and expecting different results, so I decided to reach out and see what happens. I tried so hard to have what I was going to say all planned out, but I never did have my thoughts organized. But in the end all that I said was everything that needed to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment