Thursday, May 1, 2014

Human...


Recently I've gone back to the chiropractor and after doing some ex-rays, I was told that I have scoliosis.  I was a bit taken back, and a little sad when I asked him if I had continued to have gone (when I use to go years ago) would it have gotten this bad and he said if wouldn't have. It just hit home with me, that even though I eat really well, do yoga and try to find time to meditate, there are still areas that can be improved. As humans we are made up of - Mind, Body, Soul and each one needs our attention. It's easy to loose myself in everyday life, in worry, stress and fear. Even though I've had diagnoses a lot worse it was a wake up call to remind myself to bring a little more consciousness about this body I was given and how I'm taking care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment