Monday, September 29, 2014

If money were no object...

"If money were no object what would you do and what would you have done?"
Here is the link to my friends cooperative blogging post on this subject:

         I think money is a fascinating subject. Everyone reacts and values money so differently. For me money has never been a big motivator in my life. I didn't have much money growing up and don't remember feeling deprived but I know it has become more of a comfortable place then having money. And in having more money, I find myself intimidated by "more." I've always wanted to learn about investing etc. just to feel more knowledgeable and comfortable with having "more" money and knowing what are the best ways to allow it to flow more freely. A friend told me once that money was meant to be enjoyed and shared. I'm very good with the money I have and I'm working on reprograming my thoughts - "I will know what to do with extra as it comes flowing in."
        If money were no object... I would pay off my house to secure it for my children. I would purchase a "tiny house" that had enough room for company and/or my children. I would allow money to give me "time" to slow down and stop "doing" for awhile.
       What would I have done? I would have saved more and not given it to another, who just squandered it away. But as all things in the past, I can't change it, so I forgive myself for what I felt I could have done and move on. Money "they" say is just energy... allowing it to flow in and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment