Monday, September 15, 2014

What's On My Nightstand...


On my nightstand are a lot of books that I don't necessarily read but they bring me comfort just knowing they are there. I have my battery clock that has served me well. I don't like the digital ones. There is some homemade lotion I'm almost out of and another bottle to use when it is finally all gone     ( someone I know made the lotion and a friend gave it to me). Down in the cloth basket are recipe books and books I am currently looking at. And the two little baskets hold "stuff" like my TV remote, a glasses case etc. I have some herb magazines I'm hoping to get too soon and a couple of pictures that just make me smile. On the far left there is a teddy bear my oldest son gave me one Christmas and it was just so cute I keep him close by to remind me of "love."

This is a cooperative blog post I am doing bi-weekly with a friend. Here is her post... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment