Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Emerge...


The other day I was comparing myself to all people who knew what they wanted from when they were young. All their creative ideas had been nurtured and tended to for so long, and I found myself asking why - why couldn't I have known and flourished when I was in my youth. But then it came to me later that day... I did what my heart wanted when I was young - and that was to be a mother. That was my creative path. Was it done perfectly or did it turn out as I had hoped - NO. But no dreams are obtained without some failure and trial and error. There are creative ideas that started out one way and completely ended up nothing like you thought it would be. I am now in a new place where my mothering is not in the for front of my life and new creative energy is trying to emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment