Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Impacted...

"One person that has impacted my life greatly and how."

When I've had this question asked before part of me wishes I had that "one" awesome person who had such an impact on my life, but as I come upon this question again, I found myself thinking, "who is it, there has got to be someone. I would sound better if I had this one special someone, and I would have this feeling of feeling SO grateful and wiser for having known them." But I can't! Each person that has ever touched my life for however brief or long has impacted me in some way. And when I'm looking at life through a lens of gratitude, I am thankful for each and everyone, for they have all left their imprint and impact on my life.

This is a cooperative blog post a friend and I are participating in together - here is her post...

No comments:

Post a Comment