Sunday, October 19, 2014

Glaring...


Today I am humbled by my humanness. A situation in my life today gave me a glaring view of my humanness and it was very bright. And sometimes an apology is the only thing one has to offer the other. I tend to beat myself up over and over again for not being perfect and having caused someone, even if unintentionally harm. I will work on being kind to myself today and once again, pick up forgiveness for myself, and reach for my acceptance, that mistakes are part of the human experience. It hurts my heart today and I know I can not go back and change anything, so today is a somber day of reflection and another chance to accept "all" parts of me, not just the pretty ones.

1 comment:

  1. We can't change things that have already happened. We can always work at being kind to ourselves and reaching out to those we may have hurt, and being kind to them as well.

    ReplyDelete