Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom...

If you have felt trapped and imprisoned for a long time, freedom can feel unfamiliar and frightening.


Freedom comes in many forms. Having been out of a long relationship for a few years now I still found myself stuck. My thinking had been imprisoned and locked in a certain way of thinking. I didn't even realize the depth of my freedom. I kept hanging on to the familiar even if it wasn't making me happy and even though I knew it wasn't what I wanted. Then just the other day I had a "light bulb" moment. The thought kind of stuck me unexpected like a bolt of lightening - I am FREE. Yes, I am truly free. It still comes and goes in my mind as I try to wrap my head around the idea. To understand I can now step out of the prison I had placed myself in and the whole time forgetting there never was a key. I was free to walk out anytime. So on this July 4 holiday I am celebrating my freedom from my own imprisoned thinking.

Freedom waits on welcome, not on time. Freedom awaits your decision.
FEEL FREE!!!
resist yourself no more... walk free.

No comments:

Post a Comment