Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Garden of Plenty...

Another year, another garden. I love my garden as it takes care of me I take care of it. It provides me with just enough vegetables each day to last me all summer and fall. The garden space isn't big enough to have extra to store but it gives me what I need. It gives me "plenty". And like life there are others - friends gardens that are bigger and more plentiful that give me extra to store away. Sometimes in life we are not meant to provide all that we need and we can rely on others for help. Others bounties are bigger and shared and sometimes mine is bigger then shared. There is plenty for everyone in this life. Sometimes it's vegetables and fruits and other times it is help with a problem, a comforting word or just their presence. When we are present for each other we have all that we need. Thank you to all that have shared...

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a garden but I have basil, parsley, coriander and rosmarino on my balcony. I'm following you from Rome, Italy.

    ReplyDelete