Monday, November 18, 2013

Grieving...

"Grief Attacks"
When grieving we can be going along and everything seems to be okay. then out of nowhere grief hits full force. These are not set backs, they are a part of the grieving experience.

Grief... an old friend returns. I'd been wondering what was going on with me the last few weeks. I'd be okay one moment and then feeling sad and crying the next.  It's a process of letting go, of leaving behind, of complete unknown. I've know "grief" before and it has come back to visit once again. Now that I know, I can continue to be kinder to myself, to help my children walk through this seemingly dark and scary time with grace and peace. Welcome old friend... we shall walk this path together until we no longer need each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment