Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Next Step...

"Things started to shift when I made the commitment to find direction in my moment-to-moment experience. the big picture was way too nebulous, but I realized that in each moment there was a kernel of truth, a clarity, a "yes" that showed me my next step."

When the big picture seems to overwhelming, I can scale it back and just look at what's in my present moment. Then comes small moments of clarity to show me my next step. It's still scary, but it's like  the time I was trying to cross a bridge that was ( what felt like to me) a little unstable and rickety, a friend walked behind me and encouraged me and was there for me to accomplish what felt like it was "un-doable." But taking one small step at a time, I crossed that bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment