Saturday, November 2, 2013

Money...

I love money. I think money is meant to bring joy and to be shared. All of my life, by American standards, I've lived "very poor." I am always grateful for whatever I had/have, but it has become part of my "comfort zone." So I find myself with the potential of making more money and feeling intimidated by how to use it to the best of its ability. I have no doubt that I know how to handle, the joy and sharing part, but what brings me uncomfortableness is, how to do things like, use an accountant, file the right taxes, investing to grow it, etc. I've always had so little that there was never a need for those kind of services. But it is something I want to learn and explore and not let this simple acts keep me from using my gifts and allowing the abundance of money into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment