Saturday, June 7, 2014

Body...


I was thinking today as I did my regular yoga routine, how our bodies are run like a well oiled machine when taken care of. And I thought of yoga like the oil keeping my bones and joints moving ( kind of like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz) and my thriving to eat healthy as the fuel in my tank that keeps me going strong. But for me it all stems for an every growing "self love"~ that is an ongoing process. Are there days when I wonder if I even ate a fruit or vegetable all day ~ absolutely, are there days when doing yoga and being still and meditating seem like it's to much work and it's easier to just skip it ~ absolutely! But my awareness of self care/self love brings me "back to center" and I start over again because I feel worthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment