Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Money...


As I'm allowing more "flow" in my life, I am challenged by having to spend a very large amount to fix my brakes that I didn't have. But I am trying not to freak out and am grateful that I had a credit card to put it on. I've been working on reprograming my thoughts concerning money and to allow it to flow freely in and out. Out is a lot harder to allow but it had to be done, so I can not resist and accept what is or I can panic, and I don't want to do that anymore ( or at least not as much). I did also think that whatever financial obstacle that I have, at least I'm in charge. Years ago in my marriage money was such an "out of my control thing" that I am grateful that I know where ever penny is spent and what values I choose to spend it on.

1 comment:

  1. Money... yes... My relationship with it has changed a lot in the past two years. Mostly for the better. :)

    ReplyDelete