Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Story...


As I often do, I look for quotes to spark an idea to write for my blog. Today as I was scrolling, I come across some of the same ones I see a lot, like: "She believed she could, so she did." or " There is only one way to succeed at anything and that is to give everything." These are all well and good, and they do boost my enthusiasm but at the end of the day I'm still stuck. That is why I'm reaching out to talk to someone. I need someone's constant presence for awhile to walk me through this place. Sometimes it takes more then just believing and sometimes it takes asking for a hand to hold while you try. I have issues that have kept me in relationships and paralyzed in other areas of my life from stories I've been told and I've believed over the years and I now have space in my life to dig deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment