Friday, June 13, 2014

Fine LIne...


Being an introvert its a fine line to know when your taking time to recharge from the world or your isolating. What I've noticed since I don't get to hang out with my group of friends much anymore is that without that planned scheduled time we use to get, I find myself closing off and isolating. So it has been a struggle for me to stay connected even the littlest amount. I've just started working on sending a text out once a week to family or friends. And as silly as it seems, I find that hard to do. I put it off everyday and then I make myself send it. This also makes it a difficult challenge to expose myself in my business http://www.wholefood-living.com/, so I'm hoping that this small practice will be a start to getting myself out there, starting with staying connected to those I know are safe and love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment