Saturday, November 8, 2014

Balance...


This week was busy and lots of "things" around the house got left until there is time to get them done. Well today had space in it and as time went on I found myself overwhelmed with so much rushing. I know I can't get it all accomplished today and I will have some time tomorrow but I decided to stop doing the " to do" list and find something I enjoy - and DO IT! I'm feeling better and now have a better attitude to get back to my list. I have always struggled with this balance of work and pleasure. Always waiting to do the thing that gives me pleasure till after I'm done with the work. And that never happens because the work is never done and then I'm going to bed unhappy knowing I just did the same thing I've always done. So I caught the feeling today and decided to do something different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment